The first group of learners from Humber Learning Consortium are coming to the end of the PTLLS course which means next week is micro teach week. I know from experience that my learners are feeling very nervous and fearful. What they are yet to realise is that it will be a fantastic day and they will gain masses from the experience.
What is so good about Micro teach day?
- A chance to try out the new skills you have in a safe environment
- Receiving feedback from others who really want you to succeed (The feedback they give is part of their assessed work)
- A chance to learn lots of new skills or maybe try something different (How to deal with a swarm of bees)
- Someone always does a food related presentation
- There is no pass or fail to the micro teach it is about having a go and seeing how you do
The learners are keeping their plans close to their chests so will have to report back next week with pics too.
If you would like to join in the fun and gain a valuable qualification get in touch today.