How does it work?
The course will look at the role of a Coach from beginning to end. Starting with the skills you need and the prior planning through to how to facilitate coaching session along with moving forward with the coachee to ensure change happens in the long term.
What is Coaching?
What makes a good coach?
A coach is normally……..
- someone who is trusted and well-regarded by the other person
- someone with experience in handling the problem the other person faces
- is good at communicating
- is open-minded and creative
- does not judge others by their own standards
- an exceptional listener
- highly empathetic
- great at asking questions
Contact us for a chat and see how the coaching course can help you get more from your role and your team.
Call Kirsty on 01482 426384